- 1 Savoy Cabbage
- 3 lbs Potatoes
- 2.25 lbs Turnips
- 3/4 cup Earth Balance Butter
- Boil potato and turnip until mashable
- Mash potato and turnip
- Preheat Oven to 350 °F
- Add 1/4 cup butter to sautée pan
- Add cabbage and cook to soften (Note: if it becomes brown, it will taste awful)
- Mix cabbage, remaining butter, and potato/turnip mash together with salt and pepper
- Bake for 30 mins with lid on.
- Bake for 5 mis with lid off.
Optionally, you may add cheese and/or chives on top prior to baking.